Peer Review Process
- Submitted articles will be first reviewed by the Editorial Board.
- Articles that meet standard writing criteria will be sent to reviewers. Rejected articles will be returned to the author without being forwarded to the reviewers.
- Articles will be sent back to the author if any revision is deemed necessary. The author should re-submit the article after making revision based on the comments and assessment of the reviewers. The article will go through another review after the resubmission.
- Articles are blindly reviewed. After substantial review, the articles can be accepted for publication, rejected, or accepted with necessary revision.
- The decision to accept or reject a manuscript is decided by the Editor in Chief based on the recommendation of reviewers in a meeting of the Editorial Board.